build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-04-2022, 04:38 PM
And alas, she recognized her. Ah well, perhaps it was better to go over this now. Manage the bad first impression like she would an infection: drain it, apply a fragrant healing compress. Hide that nasty bit festering with some greenery and monitor it until it healed. "Pleasure to meet you, Manea. I appreciate you taking the time to greet me and I'm glad your pack found a place to call home. I recall your fight with my cousin on the battlefield - it was well met. A rousing challenge." Theory said with a quick, assertive nod. "As you may have seen, all of Boreas turns out for the spectacle of a challenge. It's something of a pastime for some wolves, and I hadn't seen one... I always show up for family," she said smoothly. That's it, lance it! Let that pus drain. "My school is a neutral area, accepting students from all walks of life. I'll instruct them well to respect your borders. Is your pack primarily family...? Many seem to start that way." Theory had a feeling the other female wouldn't be forthcoming, regardless of the questions she may or may not ask. She would just have to ride this out and see where it might go. Perhaps she would be proven pleasantly wrong.