An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
04-04-2022, 06:12 PM

Azure had a pressing issue to manage, one that could wait no longer - his children. The majority of his litter was underperforming, perhaps they were too distracted, or perhaps they assumed that because their brother was doing so well that they did not have to try. Calypso in particular had been overly disappointing, and begrudgingly Az was forced to place the blame on Basilisk. It was the only reasonable explanation he could come to - assuming it was her twin's exceptional natural talent that had drained her will to thrive. Abaven had been by to explain their restructuring seasons ago, but it wasn't until he faced the failures of his daughter that he began to take the offer seriously. At the very least, her burden would be off his shoulders and Basilisk would be able to focus harder on his studies.

He had been scouting Abaven's borders before making his final decision, intent on determining the current size of faculty among other things. Sending a Fatalis child away for education was not something he'd decide lightly. Once he was satisfied with what he'd learned, the heavily scarred brute began his journey home through the bordering falls.

The sun was still high in the sky when he paused, drawn to the nearby sound of wolves. Had a pack taken up residence in the falls, so close to Abaven, Habari, and the Armada? There was no hesitation in his paws as he redirected his route toward the voices, tattered ears swinging forward to better catch the noise. "Greetings." He offered amicably as he came into their view. The wolves here outnumbered him and it would not do to be seen as aggressive or dangerous while he assessed them.

"I am Azure Fatalis, I lead a pack not far from here and I'm afraid you've wedged yourselves between us and two others. Do you need help finding your way out?" Diplomacy was not something Az excelled at though he'd begun to make more of an effort to placate his father. Perhaps if he was friendly enough he might find a recruit to take home, Sirius had mentioned their needing some new blood and from the look of them, any of these wolves would do nicely.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.