gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
04-05-2022, 07:51 AM
The affection wasn’t anything that she had ever expected from Chimera. Their relationship from when he was a child had always been strained, she hadn't ever been particularly close to any of her younger siblings. But they were blood and that meant more to Venom than anything despite how much betrayal she had seen. There was part of her that worried about this show of support. If only because her trust in everyone had been damaged by her ex. Chimera was steadfast and his embrace was strong. It did much to bolster her confidence in him and her own ability to trust.

It would be an affliction that effected her for a long time, but everyday was a little bit easier, she could feel herself growing better and stronger because of the challenge she was given. Chimera encouraged her and warned her to learn from all of it so no one was able to do that to her again. Venom wouldn’t allow it, Hattori made her harder and less forgiving. After being burned so many times Venom needed to become harder.

Chimera shook her softly to go along with his own words of wisdom before he let her go and maybe the physical shake up was more convincing even than his words. She nodded assuredly and the conversation turned as he suddenly invited her on a trip to Elysium. "I would enjoy that very much.” She returned softly, already deciding Ikigai would be the one to accompany her. Ike would also be a good choice, but her ambassador daughter would glean much more information.

"I’ve met with Manea quite a few times, and I agree with you. Tey will make an impressive ally.” She continued as she found herself comfortable in Chimera’s loose embrace.

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]