size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Wordy
04-07-2022, 11:59 AM

Chimera stayed in the position that he was in, which is just how Reila wanted it. It was just like this equal amount of comfortableness between them. Reila wrapped carefully over his shoulder, and Chimera relaxing under her. It would seem easy after the long day and her massage.

She caught that glimpse towards her, her lids slow as she felt the warmth between her underside and his ribs, and before she knew it she was asleep. Like one minute she was looking at Chimera and the next he was in her dreams without even realizing it. And he was, venturing on their hunts and setting up traps, maybe a little more enthusiastic than he usually was but still as stoic as ever. It was only in her dreams where they laid as they did under the cart together, only as if in real life here beside the fire. Her unminded paw traced behind his shoulder and along his ribcage as she hummed almost silently, but in her dream she had snapped in a second, her jaws over his throat just like her alter ego had intended in their sleep beside one another last time. Her whole body jolted rather aggressively, but when she was brought back to the real world she let out a deep breath relieved that the dream was only a dream, and she hadn't actually grabbed Chimera between her jaws in any way. She retracted from him lightly, taking just a moment before she went to rise on her paws, "I should go back to the bungalow." Her voice was calm, even a small grin to her maw like nothing was wrong. But Chimera could probably know without asking what had bothered her; the nightmares.

"Reila"