size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
04-07-2022, 12:03 PM

The sultry, lecherous woman knew exactly what she was doing by baiting him. She wasn't trying to hide it despite being out in public. Aliana stroked him with the fur of her silken tail and Chimera growled low in her ear at her response regarding the area between her thighs. "It wouldn't matter if you liked it or not, my love." He feigned giving a loving nuzzle to his mate's cheek, but whispered low and hot in one pale ear. "That area belongs to me and I'll do to it what I please, when I please." Chimera's tongue slid up the curve of her ear and he was once again looking at the furs. Her comment about his own thigh fur simply brought a gritty chuckle from the giant. Oh, she was going to get it.

When questioned about the leopard pelt blanket, Aliana seemed to still. Curious. The grey and silver woman seemed to think about it for a moment before stating that she didn't know enough about Reila to make that call, but assumed that any wolf would like the fine pelt. Chimera shrugged. If any wolf would like the pelt, then Reila would surely like it. The leopard blanket was added to the rest of the pile and the trader began packaging it to prepare the items for transport.

The sound of rolling wheels from behind brought Chimera's attention away from Aliana. Gem, Meg and Roc had arrived, the big male mastiff pulling one of the smaller carts behind him. The two-toned beast nodded to his dogs and the pair of bitches proceeded to move from stall to stall, collecting the purchases that their master and mistress had made. Chimera placed the huge pack of furs onto the cart himself, then moved off to rejoin his queen.

The next stall was one of treats and Chimera had little interest in that, though he did purchase a pack of honeyed meat for his army of sons to share. Back at Aliana's side, the Fenmyrian king pressed his well muscled form against her side, once again snuffling in the fur at the back of her crown. "Is there anything else that my queen wishes to buy from this place?" He was patient, willing to allow his woman her day of fun. He was also incredibly eager to get her alone out in the wild so that he could show her just how much he appreciated her constant teasing.

"Chimera & Aliana"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.