size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Wordy
04-07-2022, 01:37 PM

Reila kept her gaze up to Chimera's as his paw reached up to hers and carefully removed it to insist he was fine. She didn't say anything at first, but she wasn't going to allow him to make the trip back with that gash in his face.

As they looked at each other for a moment, Chimera reached forward to lick a stream of blood above her eye that she hadn't even really noticed. She took a sharp breath in as he made contact with her, definitely hinting the strange way she was feeling to his touch and more specifically his tongue. Reila was once pretty oblivious to her actions around Chimera, but now with discovering and exploring the emotions she was feeling she couldn't deny this weird sense of attraction and yearning for him. She'd just continue to keep it to herself forever if she could.

"I can help you with the horse." She insisted back, maybe a little bit like he didn't have a choice but he certainly did. If asked again she wouldn't disobey. "And I'll go find something after to apply before Aliana can fix it up while you wash."

"Reila"