size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Wordy
04-07-2022, 04:45 PM

When Chimera met up with her, she gave a little bit forced of a smile to his apology. She appreciated it either way, but there was no need for him to apologize. She thought so at least. "It's alright." She assured him, rising to meet him where he was in the water.

She too laid down before him while looking up at the flap of the cut that as still hidden around spots of blood from the kill. "I just don't want to send you back home in terrible shape." She joked lightly, knowing that the cut to his face most likely wouldn't be fatal with the proper care. This would just be the second time she was sending him back with a wound and she silently hoped that any of his queens didn't think she was doing it on purpose or that this time it was also from her own attack.

Her soft paws from being run through the stream pulled water up to his cheek and very carefully washed the blood, both his and the horses, from around the area. "I don't want to patch it if it's not clean enough, so I can do my best here and you can have the rest done back home."

"Reila"