size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
04-07-2022, 05:14 PM

Reila moved to lay down before him and the giants neck curled so that he could look down at her. She didn't seem to need his apology and followed with a joke that brought an amused twinkle to the brutes pink eye. She began gently running water over his cheek, cleansing the wound of both his blood and that of the horse. He paid attention to how soft and painless her movements were. She was taking great care with him as though he would break. It was... touching, in a way.

As the fae mentioned cleaning the wound and having it patched back at home, Chimera raised one paw and took hers in it, lowering it from his cheek. "Do your best. We'll need to make camp and stay overnight," he informed her, giving his shoulders a roll. "I was sore before the hunt and I'm much more so now. Dragging the cart back without some rest wouldn't be prudent."

Once he'd decided that the wound and himself were clean enough, Chimera lifted himself out of the stream and sat on dry land after giving himself a shake. His dual-toned fur stood out in spikes, but he didn't care. "I brought supplies this time, just in case," he informed the woman. Aside from the waterproof skins, he'd brought a small tent for her to sleep in so that they wouldn't be forced under the cart again.

"Speech"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.