size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
04-07-2022, 05:54 PM

The pair made their way back to the cart which he'd already loaded. Reila's words brought a soft snort from the giant brute. "As though I'd let you pull the cart while I just walked along beside." Didn't she know anything about him yet? That wasn't in his character at all. "We'll stay the night and go back in the morning." Though he flashed her a faint grin when she mentioned being strong. He knew that she was strong, but it was his duty to pull the cart and it would wait until tomorrow.

He'd emptied the cart before pulling the chunk of horse flesh onto it. Chimera gave one rolled package a tap with a black-toed paw. "A tent for you so that you can sleep comfortably," he informed the woman. With that, he unrolled the large, oiled fur and began shoving the stakes in the ground that would hold the tent in place. The skin itself had come from a mammoth, which he'd been told was related to an elephant, which he'd seen once. No wonder it was so massive. With the top bracer in place, Chimera swung the skin over top and used little wooden stakes to hold the edges to the ground. The back of the tent was a closed wall of hide, but the front had a flap that could be opened or closed depending on the occupants discretion.

"I hope that's satisfactory," he told the woman after the tent was erected. Then, just as last time, Chimera began collecting firewood, intending on starting a little bonfire for them both. He would be sleeping beneath the cart again, but he wouldn't have to worry about waking up bloodied this time.

"Speech"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.