An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
04-08-2022, 09:15 AM

Erystotle came to his call, Cerberus pointing a paw toward the half conscious girl on the floor of the bungalow. "She was washed up on the beach." Athena came in then, and Cerberus followed her and helped her wrap the girl up in pelts before he looked back to Erystotle and pulled back a portion of the pelts to show the cuts on her sides that came from who knew what. "I want to get her taken care of before I call my father."

Cerberus carefully put the pelts back over her body for the time being. He wasn't completely sure what kind of treatments she would need, but growing up with both Siren and Dalila he was more aware than the average fighter. He was sure her cuts would need tended to as well as something for her lungs from the ocean water and debris. "Thank you Athena, you are dismissed." If she wanted to stay outside of the den, that was fine with him. Or she could go back to her own den. Cerberus laid down beside the girl with his chest against her back and a paw around her shoulder of course with the pelts in between their bodies. He needed to be able to control her if she started panicking, he wouldn't let her hurt Erystotle. "Let me know how you need me to help."

"Cerberus"