gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Wynn
04-08-2022, 12:40 PM
As they continued to stroll, Silent took note of the silence that slowly slipped between them. She was not upset about it in the least; silence was something she found as company when she travelled. What she loved most about it was that it could show up when she was alone or with someone else. Silence had no preference for a specific person or situation; it always came when it was needed. Silent could see Bronze processing what she said, trying to make it make sense for his sake. When it seemed that he was at a loss for words, silence wrapped itself around him like a scarf, snuggling slightly around his neck before he found the words he needed.

'Surely there's more exciting things in the north than me.' Instead of being offended by his assumption, Silent could only smile. It was warm one, brightening up her features and causing the edges of her eyes to slightly crinkle. Her words came more easily than his, but that was how it always seemed to go with their genders. "I will admit, there are a few things about the North that excite me." She was not going to be dishonest and fib to her only friend. "For example, the way the sun shines on the snow, making it twinkle in the morning." A brief pause, then she continued. "Or how I enjoy the feeling of snow beneath my toes, especially when I spread them and sink an inch or two, leaving bigger prints than I intended." She took in a deep breath and spoke as she softly exhaled. "I also find the crisp air better for me than the humidity I have found in the southern regions." All of her admissions caused her eyes to twinkle in their sockets, a trait that she was unaware she had.

"But these things about the North are small in comparison to what you have, Bronze..." Her voice softly faded before she thought about what to say. For that instant, words were hesitant to meet his ears. "I feel at ease when I am with you. I am able to tell you things that no one else in this world knows. You help me feel not so alone...you make me feel important and safe all in one." Looking at him with a sideways glance, she watched him with a soft gaze, hoping she was not too forward. For this kind of conversation, Silent was a complete novice.