An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
04-10-2022, 11:08 AM

Hearing that Merrick had been on a ship certainly explained why it had taken years for her ravens to find him. It certainly was a stroke of luck that they happened to spot him while they were at port. "Well, I'm certainly glad they did," she reiterated with a chuckle. For all his roughness and his flaws, her siblings were few and dear to her and she was grateful to finally have Merrick with her again. There was a lot that she wished he had been there for, but that was behind them now. She could fill him in and they could get him reincorporated into the family as it was now if that's what he wanted.

What she was perhaps a bit more disappointed by was how he addressed the brindled woman behind him, simply naming her as Keelin and motioning her forward. She could sense the lack of emotion or connection to the smaller woman and the way he reacted dismissively to her questioning told her this wasn't someone he considered a mate. She never viewed Merrick as the emotional type, but she knew he could be protective at the very least toward the right wolves. She gave Keelin another look as the woman that she now assumed to be her brother's slave offered her a submissive dip of her head. Manea gave her a small nod then returned her gaze to Merrick. As much as she had hoped that perhaps her brother had settled down enough to have pups of his own that didn't seem to be the case. "Welcome to both of you," she said, giving a wave of her paw to the island behind her. "Come on, lets get you settled and I'll fill you in on the way."

She walked with Merrick toward the mountains on the other side of the mountains, Keelin falling in behind them. "Gods, where to even begin..." she started with a small smirk. "Kallisto is gone... She died during childbirth with her first litter. The deadbeat father took off as soon as soon as I was done with the Gleaning Ritual. Her daughter, Nirvana, is still around. She's a bit of a free spirit, but she appears from time to time." She paused, trying to remember the order of events that followed. "I have a husband now. Alastor. You two will either get along swimmingly or hate each other throughly," she informed him with a laugh. She didn't know yet whether they were going to be too similar and clash or be just different enough to get along. How Merrick had changed in their time apart was still yet to be seen so she could only wait and see how the two of them interacted. "We have two children as well. Avacyn and Saracyn... twins." She had gotten mixed reactions from their various family members when she told them about their twins, but usually when they saw the pair and their glowing markings they tended to agree with her choice to spare the both of them.

"Manea Mendacium"