ardent

The Children of Mama interest check (Cult of Mama)

Fir

Loner

Beginner Navigator (10)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Fig
04-08-2022, 05:44 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2022, 05:44 PM by Fir. Edited 1 time in total.)

What's this?

A cult.  I'm trying to start a religious cult LOL.
Think midsommar meets the podcast Old Gods of Appalachia.  They worship a being called Mama who may or may not be real.  To the general public The Children of Mama could come across as a peaceful and friendly group, but there are definitely some creepy and possibly immoral things going on behind the scenes.  

Where do you come in?
I'm going to be playing Drusilla, a priestess of Mama.  She'll be looking for unsuspecting victims to recruit into her faith all across the map.  Got a character you want in a cult?  Lemme know.  Just want to have a thread with Drusilla but don't necessarily want to join the cause?  That's fine too.  Additionally, Drusilla would definitely steal a puppy if she thought she could get away with it.  If you've got a puppy, or a pass to bring in a stray puppy, or whatever the case, lemme know and we can figure some stuff out.  If you have any other ideas for ways that you could be involved in this nonsense just hmu.

I'm also looking for no more than two additional priestess/priests to have on site that may or may not get along with Drusilla, we'll work that out if anyone's interested in that.  This isn't a requirement for me to get this plot rolling, just would add some flavor.
Requirements for a priest/ess design include at least two of the following:
-Red horns
-Red eyes
-Red symbols somewhere on their coat

Drusilla has all three, which is fine to have too.  Here's what she looks like for reference:
Kachow

Just post below if you're interested and let me know how you're looking to get involved.  Additionally you could message me over discord.

When will this plot start?
I don't see it taking me any longer than about a month and a half to bring Drusilla on site officially and that's when I'll be good to go.

I'll make an additional post below this one with more details regarding the Cult of Mama (Children of Mama)

*Fir has a chunky platypus companion named Yolwan wan.