An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
04-08-2022, 08:56 PM

Cerberus glared heavily at the young red man under him, finding it insulting that he would speak to Athena that way. And he still kept up with his sarcastic, apparently large ego while he was pinned under Cerberus' paws. "You're walking on thin ice. I suggest you think before opening your mouth next time." Just as he whispered in growled tones in the young brute's ear, his father was there to meet his call.

Chimera asked Athena to take Orthrus back inside, almost as he had asked of her. Cerberus waited for his father to be attentive and Orthrus to be away from the risk, "Athena was here first. I'm assuming he was willingly trespassing." His paws pushed into the shoulder of the red brute, pushing his body slightly into the sand before he released him with his father there to pursue if needed. "I was giving him the benefit of the doubt but it doesn't appear that he has any manners." He was waiting to see and learn from what his father would think and do. Most of their unknown wolves washed up on shore, they weren't found frolicking on the beach. This was a lesson for the young heir. For a boy who was usually very calm and kind, his demeanor was completely put off by how the red man spoke to Athena, and to him just that one tiny sentence spoke in volumes to him.

"Cerberus"