build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
04-08-2022, 09:19 PM
TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021

"Speech!"
Macabre grinned, famgs glinting with a manic spark as he and his brother had bested their opponent. Victory never felt so good, particularly when he was often beaten in spars - he blamed his lack of size, as he had a rather egotistical view of his skills. Still, one couldn’t be too arrogant when faced with any opponent - particularly a bigger, burlier one. As he and Ghoul relished in their shared accomplishment, the spotted child heard a burly voice behind him. Turning his body around, the child was faced with a large, shadowy figure of a man who was also of the Armada. His eyes casted down on the two brothers, and he spoke as if inviting them for a round. Perhals he deemed them worthy lf a challenge in some aspects - he didn’t look to be the type to pick on pups for a real fight. Mac smirked, glancing to his pink-pelted brother with an inviting, mischevious glint jn his luminescent gaze. "Happy to oblige, mister!" He said, sentence trailing off into a giddy cackle as he set forward. The man clearly had a powerful stance, but the smaller boy had fought taller, stronger wolves practically his whole life. He knew a few tricks here and there.

Mac sprinted towards Grimshaw only to pivor sharply to his right side at the last minute, swiftly maneuvering towards the man’s hind leg. His jaws opened and aimed to clamp down firmly on the brute’s hind leg, firmly but not quite enough to draw blood. It was a simple move, a fair one nonetheless - he was hoping to create. Anuisance for the older man so that Ghoul could make his attack as well if he wished.

Macabre and Ghoul vs Grimshaw for Dominance
Round 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bracers with switchblades
Companion 1: Tasmanian Devil, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Fox with Antlers, Male - Battle
Skills: Expert Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill