gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Critical Fail!1KDouble MasterCritical Attack!OverachieverSnake Eyes
04-09-2022, 08:35 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2022, 08:43 AM by Tenshi. Edited 2 times in total.)

After some time, she had come across some delicate smelling mint. Knowing that it would be useful to keep some around in case her stomach got upset, Tenshi began plucking up some bunches. Keeping them stashed in a makeshift pouched she'd crafted in the meantime, her ear flitted to the side at the sound of paws. Listening to the rustle of tall grass, Tenshi lifted her face to watch the small pup follow something in the grass. A gentle smile lifted on her slate lips when the russet pup noticed her. Quietly chuckling under her breath at the seeming compliment, Tenshi held still as the girl approached. Curious about the goggles strapped around her face, Tenshi took a seat beside the cluster of mint.

Listening to the blurting speech of the young pup, Tenshi waited until the pup's breath died out. "Your questions are many, but I cannot answer them all," her thickened accent is deep and soothing as she continues to smile at the pup. "I am Tenshi and I do come from far away," Tenshi's answer is straightforward. Pleased to converse with the girl, she continued to pluck and gather some more bunches of mint. "I do not know why I am so tall, but it is possible you may grow this big one day," she reaches out a paw to pat the girl on top of her head before continuing her gathering of the fragrant mint.

SPEECH