Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-10-2022, 03:49 PM
The sound of his healers giggling was soothing. His own nerves he was stuffing down as much as he was able. He was weary about hurting her, but was pragmatic enough to know that an Alpha that could not control himself in his sleep, was detrimental to the pack. As she promised her understanding of the seriousness, and her intent to remain awake, he paused. He placed a paw on her shoulder for a brief second. “Thank you, for this” he said simply.

Before returning to complete his inspection of the shelving, and letting her finish seeing to her companion. As he smacked his head - eliciting an apology from her, he grunted. “Hazard of height” he said simply, as though he hadn’t been startled by her words. “I believe Abaven would be the pack to go to for jars, I can look into it for you” he promised.

“No, it might be a while yet before I slip into sleep” he apologised, easing himself between the shelving, and flopping down onto the bedding there. The scents and sounds of the den were different to his home, but that wasn’t what stilled his sleep. If he did irreparable damage to Halo in his sleep, then he would need to give serious consideration to stepping down. To leave the leading to those that wouldn’t hurt the wolves that relied on them.

"Sirius Fatalis"