size
Small
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
04-10-2022, 06:17 PM
Mortis shared his feelings, his shock and his reluctance. He curled closer against him and wrapped his wings around the both of them. Hika clung to the one he loved, frightened about this massive mountain that loomed over the pair of the. He held onto him as he began softly, explaining his father’s flaws and how he suspected that quality had been what drove away his other two littermates. Hika squeezed Mort a little tighter as he comforted him. No matter what happened Hika wouldn’t ever leave Mort’s side.

He told him what their options would be. Leave by trial possibly separated if Mortis lost to his father. Or stay and figure out a way to give Sirius his grandchildren. Neith option appealed. There was no lesser evil here. "I’d spend my whole day decoding puzzles if it meant being with you.” He whispered as he nuzzled into Mort’s cheek and held him tight. "I.. I love the idea of raising a family with you. But knowing I can’t be the one to give them to you...” He couldn’t give his soon to be husband the children his family demanded.

"I don’t want to make you fight your father, and I don’t want to take puppies from their mother.” He confessed softly, not knowing what they were going to do. The situation just felt so bleak. Like they didn’t really have control of their lives. Hika would give fully of himself to the pack, but this price was so steep. "What do we do?”

"Speech"