gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

UnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipWealthyPride - BisexualDouble Master
LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
04-10-2022, 08:36 PM

Alastor quirked a brow to his wife's scoff when he mentioned enjoying the water. Had he said something funny? He didn't think he had, but he let it go all the same. Manea clearly didn't recall how much Alastor actually enjoyed bathing before his fur had made it a chore rather than an enjoyable activity, and while he had spent more time swimming with Lurid in his past relationship, he'd never had an aversion to water. In fact, he was quite an avid fisherman too. Alastor dismissed those thoughts while Manea reclined into his side, relaxing almost to the point of slumber while he gently rubbed her swollen belly. It was still far too early in her pregnancy to feel any kicks or movement yet, but he knew that those were his children growing just beneath his massive paw. A fatherly smile touched the behemoth's face as he considered the prospect of getting to be a new father once again. Manea had really gifted him some of the most amazing experiences in his life, and he would be forever grateful to her for that.

His queen explained how draining the pups were on her, something Alastor had noticed as well. With her first pregnancy carrying only their twins, she had been much more lively and active. This time, there were clearly more than just to puppies inside of her sapping her of nutrition and strength. He knew a culling would be coming in time, and though it still twisted his stomach and made his heart ache, he knew it had to be done. He respected Manea's beliefs. "I know they will be," he rumbled in reply, tenderly kissing and licking over his mate's forehead while they cuddled in the fiery evening sunset. The two wolves fell quiet after that, Al content to snuggle his beloved while she barely clung on to consciousness, his velvety paw pads stroking and massaging over her bloated sides hoping to bring her some soothing. It didn't last long, however, as a few moments later saw Manea shifting to roll away from his grasp to better face him. He turned his attention back to her, jet black eyes gazing into deep aqua pools while she asked him his opinion on moving some wolves around into higher ranks.

Alastor couldn't resist smirking some as she once more confirmed his thoughts on her still taking on too much of her role as Genetrix even when she should be relaxing and enjoying her pregnancy. Ever diligent, always working towards another goal... That was his Manea all right! "You're supposed to be relaxing and off duty, my dear. You know what Irilyth told you about taking it easy," he reminded her with a gentle and jesting scolding, leaning closer to boop his nose against hers. "And no, I don't have ay thoughts on it—mainly because our warriors are... well, frankly, lackluster at best." Alastor sighed and rolled his neck, getting a few good cricks out of his spine before he explained his reasoning. This was going to take a bit. "You know I would love to see Kichi at my side, but he hasn't been progressing on his skills very much. Saracyn is a talented warrior, but I doubt he'll relinquish his special position with his sister anytime soon. So that just leaves Relm, who is a skilled fighter, but I know you two have... difficulties." That was putting it lightly. It was no secret that Manea and Relm blended like oil and water. Relm certainly possessed the aptitude for the role, but since it sat so close to the Genetrix and Genetor, Alastor didn't foresee Manea giving it to the pink girl.

Which left one big question dwelling on his mind. "You know our warriors' skills as well as I do. Do you believe we have anyone worthy of the position yet? I'm not opposed to leaving it vacant until we have a candidate we both can agree on."

"Alastor Mendacium"

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
As his mate, Manea may enter any of Alastor's threads not marked Private.