size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
04-11-2022, 07:00 AM

A smattering of a laugh leaves Celeste as her eyes crinkle at the corners. Pups could certainly be adorable when they weren't being brats. This one was unusually sweet and she enjoyed that. Allowing the pup to climb and move around to disperse her energy, Celeste watched as her questions were answered with new questions. "I do not have many girl friends, no," she responds with a gentle shake of her head. Realizing the pup was much too young to understand the semantics of relationships, she nods. "I have indeed met Venom, she is a very kind wolf,"[/color] her voice is more tender than normal. There was no reason to be harsh or rude to the curious pup that stared at her with mismatched eyes.

Turning her head to follow the pup until she came to sit in front of her with a tilted head, Celeste matched her movements. "It sounds like you have a busy life ahead of you Seere," Celeste comments on a cheery note. While she was no fighter herself, she would say that she was proud of her hunting skills. Determined to show others that even a petite wolf like herself could take down animals much larger than her. "I'm not sure, Seere is quite the beautiful name. I go by Celeste," another laugh leaves her as she nods her head. "Of course, you can be my girl friend. Whenever you need me, I'll be there," the slender girl reaches out a paw to tap the pup lightly on the nose. Resting once more on her side, she glances out to the ocean before looking back to the girl. "So Seere, what do you like to do for fun?"

Celeste Akizora