gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
04-11-2022, 07:17 AM

Ghoul listened to Recluse as if she were everything in the world. Even as she shuffled slightly out of his embrace to look him in the eye, he knew he could never leave his mother. In truth, she was everything and she did her best to be the best mother he could ever imagine. While he and Macabre could be a handful at times compared to his other littermates, they still minded her every word. Listening to her speak, his own heart panged in his chest for her hurt. She knew her father and yet, he had still failed her. How could one do that to someone? With his lips turning down, he reached out to touch her gently on the cheek with his nose.

"You're enough, mama," he whispered quietly as his own ruby eyes closed for a moment. "If one day I have pups of my own, I hope whoever I have them with is as good as a mother as you are," Ghoul spoke in earnest as he leaned away and smiled at Recluse. He could see the worry in her eyes and wished to take away those feelings. It made him want to be the best pup she'd ever birthed. While Kali was still at the top, he knew he could easily beat her if he wanted. Stay true and loyal to their pack no matter how dark the times would get. The young pup wouldn't deny that he was curious to know who he was, but if the man never bothered to stick around, he was sure it wouldn't matter if he ever did know.

G H O U L