gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Bunni

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
04-11-2022, 07:46 AM

Had his brother gone crazy already? Slaughtering animals was one thing. Skinning them was another. But this was a whole different level of what the fuck. Ghoul couldn't help but laugh at the prospect of stuffing a creature to keep as a token. It honestly was a brilliant idea. If it made his brother proud and happy then Ghoul would be the same. "You shouldn't have," he said with a cheerful grin as he reached out to bring the gift closer to him. While it wasn't the best looking thing he could imagine, the idea was cute and Ghoul would indeed keep it forever. "I know the perfect place for it," he mentioned, knowing full well he could place it somewhere in the den to scare their siblings.

"Maybe next time I'll have you stuff the head of a boar for me," Ghoul joked as he picked up at the poor snake who did indeed have a lovely scent of lavender in it. "It's quite cute actually," he murmured under his breath as he set it back down by his paws. "Don't forget about my gift for you. Don't want it to spoil now," his smile grew as he scooted the chunk of deer meat toward his brother. It was more than enough for even three wolves, but it appeared his brother had been hard at work and was most likely starving by now.

G H O U L