Intermediate Intellectual (50)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipPride - AsexualUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantVolcano
Christmas 2019
04-11-2022, 09:38 AM
Personally she was comforted by her omnipresent God; it was a reminder to stay on track even when she was tempted to stray. The bigger picture was more important than any one individual moment and He reminded her of that. That fact alone was why she'd returned home and she hadn't stayed in Abaven for her own personal reasons... though truly it was hard to say who's fault that had ultimately been. Theory had told her to leave but she'd been pulling away long before then, and if she'd wanted to ride out her illness she would have. But it didn't help to dwell on it now, not when even her thoughts were not fully her own.

Etoile began to speak and Thalia's pace slowed as they neared a bend in the underground river. She'd come here to pray but a brief lapse in her plans in favor of conversation wasn't the worst thing that could've happened. There was plenty of time for praying later anyway. "I understand that," Thalia lied easily. Truthfully she didn't know what it felt to not belong somewhere. She'd always had Aerie, and the Abraxas-run packs before it. She'd never not belonged somewhere. "I'm part of a pack called Aerie. We live not far from here." If she wanted to know more she could ask, but she wouldn't divulge further information unless prompted.