size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
04-11-2022, 01:27 PM

Artorias could see the momentary panic in Avantika's expression when he asked her to take his wedding day easy and not run herself ragged trying to head security all on her own. She was his sister and he wanted her to be a part of the festivities and ceremony with the rest of his family. Fortunately, he didn't have to give her any more nudging, convincing, or actual orders, since Tika reluctantly agreed and thanked him. He smiled and nodded to her; even if it was just for a day, he was happy to see her take some time for herself to relax, breathe, enjoy company and smell the roses, as the saying went. "Thank you, Tika," he replied in turn. Really, he was the one who should be thanking her for all the hard work and sacrifice she put towards benefitting the Hallows and keeping the pack safe. "I'll stop bothering you now so you can patrol in peace. If you need an assistant for your training programs, you can always call on me or rely on your fellow Vanguards." Artorias turned to leave—then paused and turned back so he could move to press his nose to his sister's cheek in an affectionate gesture. "Thank you, Tika. Truly, thank you." The Aegis then turned and began to make his way back to the castle. There was still much work he needed to do in preparation for the upcoming nuptials.

"Artorias Carpathius"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.