An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
04-11-2022, 09:40 PM
Cerberus lit up a little as Athena mentioned she had traveled a lot. Still in his steps of course. He was attentive as she mentioned if only a a small part of where she came from. Small or large part, he didn't know but he was interested either way. He went on to comment, "I'd like to travel, but life off the island just sounds so... weird." He chuckled lightly, Looking to Athena again as she asked about his own family's story.

It was actually... a rather harsh subject if he had to sit down and think about it. The life in his expression may have left for a moment, but as he thought more the small grin returned. "I was born in Ashen." He started, "I uh, don't really remember that though. I only have memories here on the Isle." What he didn't mention, and the reason he shut down a little was Viper. Viper was a huge part, and start of his story and normally he'd be pretty okay to talk about it. But it felt kind of weird with Athena, a wolf he had only just met. "My family is large and full of love." He spoke as he huffed another little chuckle, that sounded kind of weird. "I see all the queens as my mothers, and all my siblings as my litter mates." Neither statement was true by fact, but was true by heart. And Cerberus would have never expected, even as Chimera's oldest, to be labeled as his heir.

"Cerberus Klein"