build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
04-12-2022, 08:42 AM
TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021

"Speech!"
Though his teeth gained some purchase on the brute’s hind managed to avoid the brunt of the offense, stepping to one side. The spotted child’s teeth clacked together to find only air between them, and he skidded around just as Ghoul rammed his larger body into their opponent’s. Clearly, the older warrior didn’t show much pain, but the rose-pelted boy was no delicate flower when it came to fighting, and his shove would leave some lasting mark. However, before Mac could barge forward again, the man had wrapped his foreleg around Ghoul’s, forcing him inward towards his side and clamping down on his scruff. Ghoul appeared to be leaning into it, forcefully tangling himself up with the dire so as to give Mac and opening. Glowing silver eyes flashed with glee as he made no hesitation to step in and help his brother. And opportunity like this came in fleeting moments in a spar.

The child made use of his much smaller form not so much for brute force but as for agility and speed. Leaning back on his haunches momentarily once aligned with the dire’s blindspot at his hind end, Mac aimed to pounce on the man’s back with a firm whallop of his paws - just enough to hopefully make the man consider releasing his brother - and then threw his weight into the dire’s own scruff. Seeing as his jaws were preoccupied with holding onto Ghoul, Mac aimed to clamp firmly onto Grimshaw’s own thick scruff, giving it a firm tug. Maybe his weight wasn’t much to look at, but his teeth could pack a punch. If successful, the dire might release his sibling in favor for the black and white tick that now aimed to make purchase on the loose skin of his neck.

Macabre and Ghoul vs Grimshaw for Dominance
Round 2/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bracers with switchblades
Companion 1: Tasmanian Devil, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Fox with Antlers, Male - Battle
Skills: Expert Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill