size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
04-13-2022, 05:41 PM

The heat pooling beneath Artorias' cheeks burned hotter when Manea made her comment about liking him all the more after he showed up to their first meeting at the borders reeking of hot sex with Briar. If there had been any doubt in his mind to what Manea's proclivities ran towards, they were immediately dispelled in that moment. Not that he minded or was one to talk, after all! Artorias had his fair share of sexual experiences himself—he was still just young enough to find the candid conversation around it with strangers just enough to make him blush. "Ah, well, um, I'm glad I made such a good first impression with you then," he remarked with a grin to Manea. She was right on the money with her assumptions; once she got in with him, Artorias was far from the prim and proper alpha he put on a show of being, as Briar and Bowen had come to know of him. Manea's teasing words with the sultry purr to her voice sent a subtle quiver running down Artorias' spine when she commented on how much fun her and Alastor were having on their baby making vacation, and Art swallowed hard, chuckling in response to her giggle, but couldn't think of any way to reply without further embarrassing himself.

Once the tour was concluded and Manea and Alastor were shown their room, Artorias felt Manea slide past him to inspect their bedroom, the fae's svelte side rubbing up against his in the process, leaving little tingles on the Aegis' skin and letting him get a good hit of her heat scent on the way. He subtly bit his tongue to keep himself composed, happy when the Mendaciums approved of their accommodations and thanked him for the hospitality. "You're welcome! It's always a pleasure to have guests in the Hallows," he remarked with a grin back to both dire wolves. When Manea positioned the idea of a double date dinner, Artorias' eyes lit up with enthusiasm. "That sounds wonderful! I'm sure Briar would love to meet both of you. Shall we say just after sundown in the gardens? They're lovely in the evening." Artorias didn't miss the way Alastor was looking at him while giving little affections to his wife, making his core clench a little from the predatory look the larger brute had, and once dinner plans were made, the Aegis would be sure to leave the happy couple to their own devices for a bit, since it seemed Alastor had some activities of his own on his mind. Already Artorias was considering what to serve. He'd be sure to spare no expense for his fellow alphas and give them a truly memorable vacation.

"Artorias"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.