Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
04-13-2022, 09:36 PM

Manea offered for Relm to join her up to the caverns of the island and she easily agreed, "Sure." Rising as Manea did and waited for her to move on first.

She wasn't well versed in any regard of pregnancy or pregnant women, so she didn't really understand the importance of her role beside Manea of the mountain trail. Maybe she just wanted company... or maybe she was in the same thoughts as Relm wanting to make things work between them.

Relm went a little wide eyed in her steps as Manea mentioned, fuck this was embarrassing. She didn't expect her and Alastor's sexual relationship to be secret, but she certainly didn't want to talk about it. She couldn't help the wince on her face at the thought, but at least Manea wasn't met back with lies or violence. Her eyes glanced at Manea who she had kept just a step ahead of her, she wasn't sure if she had been able to see the look on her face, she was sure there were still remnants anyway.

It had finally come her turn to speak, while Manea hadn't necessarily asked her a question but knew she wanted a response. It took her a moment to form words, probably not a surprise from the usually awkward girl. "I won't... you have to trust that I will always be honest with you Manea." She spoke while understanding that their relationship was not far or necessarily on good terms, but it was the truth. She would stop in step if Manea did, otherwise she would keep walking along the trail beside her. "I won't tell you that nothing is there. Alastor means more to me than I can even describe." God she was probably digging her grave. "But Manea, you have to understand that my loyalties are more to you. It's more important to me to stay here rather than the latter." She sighed quickly before picking back up again, "I don't want you to ever think or feel like my intentions are ever against you. I wouldn't allow it to be anymore than it is." And that's how she would keep it. She would never want to put herself between Alastor and Manea, to replace Manea in Alastor's life. She literally wouldn't allow it had Alastor ever had he idea which she wouldn't have expected. She understood Manea's place in Alastor's life, she was hoping that Manea could see the same.

"Relm"