size
Small
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
04-14-2022, 07:56 AM
Hika vowed that he would keep himself at Mort’s side no matter what. He loved the man, and ultimately wanted to be his partner in life. He’d said before, many times, he would have been content with his friendship. Being close, supporting him, no matter what their relationship was. Hikaru felt like he belonged here in Mortis’ arms though, and even with the hardship he wouldn’t have given up this place.

Mort nibbled gently on his lip before he spoke again, about spiting his father and having what they wanted. Hika wasn’t sure he was ready to parent any puppies but his paws were being forced. Despite his own decision being taken he could accept and embrace the challenges that faced the two of them. There was still quite a bit of unknowns between them and their future, but they would navigate it all together. "I love you too,” he returned as Mortis trailed little love bites down his neck.

Another whisper fell from Mort’s lips as he pulled away slightly, just enough to find Hika’s silvery eyes and reveal the smoldering in his own. A sly grin enveloped the koi’s features as he shared the deep feelings the winged wolf held. "You have me, Mortis.” He reminded him softly, lifting his slender muzzle to press against his lover’s. "I’m all yours.” He whispered as he went to fall into a passionate kiss.

"Speech"