size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
04-14-2022, 09:09 AM

As he always did, Haiku lifted her up. Even when she was doing this to him, he tried to make sure that she was okay. He was such a good, pure, loving being... and it felt as though she was throwing him away like garbage. Haiku's words brought a soft gasp from Bowen and she shook her head vehemently. "No," she said firmly, though there was a thickness to her voice as she tried not to cry. "Haiku, I love you. I will always love you and I will always need you." This was goodbye for now, but she didn't intend for it to be goodbye forever. Bowen opened her mouth to speak once more, but a shape came rushing towards them. It would have to wait.

Bowen recognized the similarities between the two wolves, though she didn't know the woman's name. In the end, it didn't even matter. The news that the woman delivered shocked Haiku so much that Bowen, who knew neither of the wolves in question, felt rocked to her core. Haiku's father had died while he was off rescuing her. That... made the tiny woman feel oh, so much worse about herself. She had said it before, but this solidified the fact. She was a monster.

Dual toned eyes turned to her and Bowen could see the pain within them. Without any hesitation, the small claret and snow fae pulled the giant, chocolate man against her as much as she could, holding him in her embrace. "Haiku, I am so, so sorry," her voice broke and the tears that she'd been holding back broke free, sliding down her cheek and spattering the man's fur. She would hold him for as long as he needed, if that was what he wanted. If he just wished to be alone and send her off, then she would begin the long, lonely trek back to The Hallows.

"Bowen & Haiku"
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]