An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
04-14-2022, 04:51 PM

Azure kept his attention on his father as he examined the woman and heard her tale. Sirius' command had brought a familiar frustration to the co-alpha, but he nodded briskly in reply. "I'll take care of it." The group's whereabouts were already known to him, though he doubted they'd move on the Armada once they discovered the slaver had vanished. As annoying as it was to be commanded in front of his new slave, Az supposed it benefited him that Sirius would not be going out himself to investigate.

Lyre's final comment brought another nod from the man, though he remained out of the conversation. Turning his chunk of meat over between his claws, he feigned indifference. "This one is less promising a soldier than the last." He acknowledged, addressing his father once more. "Though I couldn't let her slip through my paws. Hanako has been different - withdrawn - since the Long Night, I'm hoping that having some help around the den might pull her out of it." Azure was well aware that his task had been to acquire a trainable slave, one who could one day fight on behalf of the Armada. Lyre may have been a far cry from what Sirius was expecting, but Azure's explanation was rooted in honesty; surely Seer could see that the woman needed help.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.