An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
04-17-2022, 01:56 PM
Hattori watched the pup for a moment as he lowered his bag. He had little interest in herding stray children back home and as long as he didn’t bring harm to them he saw it to be none of his concern. Not that he’d ever really care to do such a thing, even now it was beneath him. A waste of breath and effort better spent on something else. He made a point of blinking, as though only just remembering to do so. It had been quite some time since he’d last interacted with someone outside of his clan, but he supposed it was to be expected at some point or another. If he left the southern tip of Auster he was bound to run into strangers, pack wolves and loners alike.

It was a little far, he could admit that. But the walk had been pleasant enough, Auster weather agreeable when it wasn’t sweltering out.

”Crabs are a delicacy where I am from. I knew this place had many.” His common tongue had gotten rougher around the edges from less use, but he was understandable enough. Not as though he was fresh off the proverbial boat, umming and ahing as he struggled to find the right word. Or one close enough.

He sniffed, her scent familiar enough to what he’d once caught on the breeze. Carried over the ocean from an island he didn’t care to visit.

”You are Siren’s yes?” Were he more polite he would have enquired to know if she was well, but truth be told he didn’t care. Didn’t know the woman in any sense of the word, aside from smell and an idea of her pale coat.

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]