An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
04-17-2022, 04:21 PM
Theory talked about viewing others positively and Sparrow nodded, "And I love that about you- I'm just the exact opposite." Sparrow could tall as she spoke that her cousin was more and more shocked. Yeah, there was really no way around it and it probably would have been easier to just pretend she was killing puppies right in front of the woman. She commented like she didn't care, but it was obvious she did. She wasn't trying to be a good guy, and she didn't know how to relate that to Theory who was entirely good through and through.

Theory said she also got to see the castle and get wine and Sparrow's smile sharpened, "See, two means to the same end," she said simply as if they were discussing whether or not it was easier to hunt or trap a rabbit- which was actually somewhat of a good analogy. "Except I also get the promise of tasting the Alpha's blood next time, but I guess that's the opposite of what you want."

Then Theory had a very Theory meltdown sort of and yelled at the ocean like an opossum might yell at its own ass before asking very nicely for no responsibilities tonight. "See I love being selfish over any responsibility, so I made it my sole responsibility to be selfish." Sparrow sighed and went to throw a foreleg over Theory, hoping to muzz her fur as much as possible, "Why don't you just come here and be a Pirate and be my Big Virtue??" She crooned and swooned, hoping to rub little circles in Theory's fur. "We're opposites so we'd work so well together and you can tell me all kinds of things like, 'No, Sparrow, don't raid that sanctuary pack,' and 'Yes, Sparrow, kidnapping all the puppies is definitely a better alternative to birthing them yourself,' and 'Yes, I'll kiss Artorias's ass and get us more wine.'"

She aimed to smush Theory's cheeks and peer into those pure optimist eyes, "Pleaseeeeee, you can be every ounce of my conscience and I can be like all the temptation and we can hang out all the time."

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.