I See You

Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
10-03-2013, 08:35 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2013, 09:03 PM by Meili.)

"I feel the same way, Gael..." she replied softly, her voice just a whisper. Her legs folded under her as she laid down in front of him, feeling so small compared to his large size. A wistful smile drifted across her muzzle as she thought about the first time they had met, that day that she had tumbled into a tangle of willow branches and he had come to her rescue. He had been larger than her even back then and she could swear that he had grown even since then. He was growing up. She kept reminding herself of that. He wasn't a pup any more. He was even almost too old to be called a yearling.

She gave his muzzle a gentle, affectionate lick, smiling a little easier as her emotions slowly settled and her heart eased into its usual gentle patter. Even though she was always a mess around him and their whole situation was a strange, twisted thing, but she honestly wouldn't trade it for the world. She wouldn't trade him for the world. He was her man.

She smiled softly and gently licked the tip of his nose. "Gael... Go talk with your parents, okay? You have them for guidance, take advantage of it while they're here. You never know... you never know when everything may completely change." She looked down sadly at their paws, wondering what her parents were like, what they looked like, if she had siblings... She didn't think she would ever know. She wondered if Gael knew how lucky he was to have such a big family here with him.

Speech
Others
Thought

Thank you Yumpy!