Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
04-17-2022, 09:27 PM

Merrick had said he didn't want the lioness hide for himself which was fine, Relm didn't want it either. She would just skin it and put it in the stores for visitors or new residents. She wouldn't say so though. Felt kind of rude she guessed, but either way it would be skinned and put somewhere.

She grabbed the other side of the cat and helped Merrick put it on her tarp as she had suggested. And once the two were ready to move on and it seemed he would be joining her she responded late and a little quietly, "I'm Relm by the way." And they would go back to the main areas of Elysium before he would go back on his patrol or whatever he was doing. Relm wasn't one for chit chat after all, so she didn't see harm or feel hurt in him doing so. At least she thought she could get out there a little more. If only her name, and even only one time. She'd still go back to her den once she was done with her duties, that wouldn't change.

"Relm"