Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
04-17-2022, 09:41 PM

It was midday to evening, and Relm paid a visit to the lake as she did often. She was not seen inside Elysuim often by others. She typically ran patrols, hunted when was needed, stayed in her den and on to occasion spent some time by the fire at night. But she also visited the lake here. It was more... sentimental? Sure, than anything else. This was where she was born, where Agria died, and she spent a lot of time here hiding from Kefka. It was some sick sort of home.

She was there staring down at her reflection with the still high sun, and it seemed while she was lost in her empty thoughts she hadn't even noticed the boa that was curling around her back legs. She was pulled out of her brain as it reached up to her hips where she turned to see what she felt wasn't being imagined. She curled sideways, grabbing the giant snake right at it's throat before falling downwards in the bank and wrestling it as it tightened around her legs from the fight. The water around her splashed and she was finding it difficult to catch a breath of real air while she was trying to get herself untangled from the snake.

"Relm"