Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
04-17-2022, 10:29 PM

She didn't know that the purple brute had come to rescue her until she was being drug out of the water. She still put up a fight as she sprayed water and found her breath again, she was a trooper for sure.

She was finally able to give him a glance to realize it was Merrick but again, didn't linger on her knight in shining armor. He wasn't seen in that light, but he was certainly saving her.

Her back paws mostly struggled to get between her and the snake, and eventually Merrick was able to pull it a little looser but not enough. It seemed to start rolling around him too and the two were suddenly pulled together by the huge length of the snake. Almost back to back or maybe her back against his side, Relm huffed to the frustration of the reptile but not in fear. After a moment, she ducked her under one loop of the snake before biting down on another midsection of it. One loop off, but finding the head would probably be the best bet to kill it and get themselves loose. It wasn't looking so promising right now.

"Relm"