Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
04-17-2022, 10:53 PM

Relm was unaware of what was going on beside her, or more so under her. The position Merrick had on her was surprisingly not uncomfortable, though maybe not so surprising for Relm. Not that he would know. She was too lost in the fight, in the pressure of near pain to recognize anything that would seem uncomfortable or inappropriate for someone else. Maybe if they were just lounging about somewhere and he stuck his head between her thighs.... that would be wholly different. Maybe not terrible or traumatizing, but she would definitely be tense then.

With a chunk of the snake out, Relm had no idea, but she still went to take advantage of her and Merrick's closer proximity. Hopefully he wouldn't mind. She was able to roll around, getting her stomach in facing him before pushing her legs hard against him and causing the snake to loosen it's grip on the two in a large majority. If he was able to go for the kill, now was the best time. Otherwise she would probably have to take the upper hand.

"Relm"