Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
04-17-2022, 11:17 PM

With the snake loose and more room to work Merrick was able to do the final deed and put an end to their suffering. The snake head laid still on the ground as the body that was still somewhat around them let them go but still coiled around in ungodly ways. Relm stood to her paws as she cleared her throat once before the brute asked if she was alright. "It looks like you've taken more damage than me." She stated glancing at his bleeding leg but didn't push for him to see a healer. She was sure he would see one when they returned, Irilyth of course.

Relm winced as she took a quick breath, the bit of water would leave her lungs without much issue. If he was anything like her then he would let the problems pass on their own. It was probably stupid, but Relm liked to stay independent. She wouldn't badger him anyway. "I hope I didn't ruin your evening." She spoke a little humorous, though it was more in her tone than her face. She fixed her cloak a little bit while it was lopsided, but she wasn't planning to stay here at the lake any longer. A clench of awkwardness fell inside her, and she wondered if she should just head back to Elysium without saying much else. She could barely look up at his face, though maybe there wasn't much reason to.

"Relm"