An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
04-17-2022, 11:22 PM
As he thought, he probably wouldn't have even cared if the woman had approached and scared the crabs. Perhaps it would sent many into the hole at once, effectively ending his 'hunt'. She had asked what he was doing though, or rather what he wanted with the crabs. "To eat, of course. Though it's not my favorite food, it won't go to waste back home." Seafood wasn't  for everyone and frankly it wasn't for Grimshaw either. It was mostly for the pack, but a hungry boy would eat whatever was convenient and he was getting hungry. M

"Ever heard of a pitfall before?" He asked, though hardly waited for her to answer. "It's when you dig a hole, cover it, and sit around while your food just falls in." He said it as if it were some kind of magic, but laughed at himself at the end. "In this case, a bucket is buried in the ground so I don't have to handle the crabs once they've fallen in."

"Waiting for the crabs to stroll over it and fall in has been painfully boring." He laughed, mostly at his own pain and struggle. "But if you think you can herd the crabs to the hole and we catch some, I'll let you take some too?" He didn't know what else to offer the girl for helping him, but figured it would make for a fair deal. Besides, it stopped him from getting pinched by the mean little shits and landing himself another scowl from Halo for over doing it.

1041/1500

"Speech."
Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex