build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-18-2022, 06:41 PM
Theory squirmed but allowed Sparrow to paw all over her - before long, she was laughing and hiccupping. "S-stop! I didn't even know I was ticklish!" Theo collapsed to the sand, panting heavily. Just when she thought she'd be released from her torture, Sparrow grabbed her by the face and smushed her cheeks. She poked her tongue out through her teeth, making a phhlffftrtbbp noise and spitting up at her cousin. "I don't wanna taste anyone's blood," she gurgled, shaking Sparrow's paws off of her face. So I made it my sole responsibility to be selfish... She rolled her eyes. "That's a lot of responsibility. I'm not sure you can handle how selfish you want to be," she quipped.

Theory wriggled back and forth on her spine, letting the sand dig in real good and itch at parts she couldn't reach normally. Just when she thought Sparrow couldn't get any more Sparrow, she threw out an insane offer: to leave everything behind and join the Pirates. She sucked in a big breath of air so she could belly laugh to the sky, ending it by choking and sputtering and staggering to her paws again, covered in glittering sand. "When I retire, I'm all yours. I'll give myself permission to be selfish then, alright?" Her eyes glimmered with humor, but there was sincerity hiding there. She meant it.