Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
04-18-2022, 11:01 PM

There was some part of her that felt guilt... What mother needed comforting from her own child? But there was another part of her, a rational part that knew she wasn't hurt by this anymore. She'd grown to accept the abandonment she'd faced from her parents long ago. She did not often dwell on it now not because it hurt to do so, but because doing so was a waste of her time and effort. Her children, Eraithus, they'd all helped to make her whole again and focusing on an old dull ache that only really flared up when poked and prodded wasn't worth anything anymore. No, she wasn't sure what a good father even looked like... But she knew what a bad one was and she would never let anyone hurt her children in that way. Or any child in her care. That pain, that trauma, it ended with her.

Ghoul spoke and her heart soared even as she had to fight off the sudden urge to break into happy sobs. The woman met her little boy's smile and leaned forward to plant a loving kiss on his forehead. "Whomever you chose to spend your time with will be just as sweet and exceptional as you." She leaned back and looked over her son. "And if they ever break your heart you know they'll have hell to pay." She gently ruffled the fur along the top of his head with her paw.

speech think action
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.