size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
04-18-2022, 11:30 PM
Halo shook some of the wayward water from her coat, careful to take enough distance between herself and her friend. Didn't want to splash him, after all. It would only get colder soon, the telltale chilly breeze kicking up around their shoulders. Everything is okay... but it didn't sound okay, and Halo offered up a steady, curious glance. There had to be something on his mind, especially as he continued to speak. Her brow continued to furrow as he spoke, asking if she had a moment. It's only then that she softens. "For you, I always have a moment." Halo offered a soft smile to her friend, opalescent gaze glimmering softly in the dregs of light.

"Let's get out of the cold, I'll make some tea." Her tone didn't invite polite protest, not in the slightest. Even if he tried, there were some things that the small healer could be strong-willed about. The tenderhearted creature lifted her bucket in careful jaws, moving to cross the threshold of her den. Still, she forgets that the new door stands solidly in place where the soft deerskin once had. Halo bangs into the solid surface, splashing a bit more water from her pail down her chest. A soft sigh, and she presses her shoulder into it instead. "I'm um, not used to this being here yet, sorry." Why was she apologizing? Still, typical of Halo, at any rate.

"Halo"
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]