size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
04-19-2022, 12:02 AM
Halo, well, she gets by with a little help from her friends. Mortis had never made her feel like an inconvenience, and he'd always gone out of his way to make her feel more comfortable, more at home within the Armada. In all, she was extremely glad (and proud, too) to call the boy her friend. Though she didn't always have the easiest time socially, she could rely on him. She could count on him. There were no words for how grateful the tenderhearted little healer really was.

Seeing Mortis comfortable in her home, too, makes her smile. "Thank you," the words are just a bit muffled around the handle of the bucket, smiling to herself as she sets it back on the hearth. With her paws, she makes to brush some of the mess that still remained into the fire itself, a bit of a surprised oof and a giggle as the coat is wrapped around her shoulders. "It's a safety measure, in case the fire gets out of hand. I had some herbs drying for the winter and Mr. Raccoon accidentally knocked them too close, so I had to use the emergency water just now, so I went to refill it again." She explained, nodding once to herself after deciding she'd done a good enough job explaining.

Satisfied with the state of her hearth, Halo set about heating water for tea. Carefully she poured some clean water from a large jar into her kettle, setting it on the makeshift grate above the fire. "Are you hungry?" The tenderhearted healer moved to the stash of snacks that she kept for the pups, pulling down a bowl filled with dried berries and mint. Mr. Raccoon crossed to the bowl first, pulling out a dried blackberry, and settled heavily against Mortis's leg. "Silly thing, well, both of you make yourselves comfortable," she smiled, finally settling across Mortis while the kettle began to heat.

"Halo"
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]