gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Poser
04-19-2022, 12:13 AM
And see if I get eaten, Adhara's mind strays for a moment. There had been rumors that they'd stoked, rumors of things far darker than just killing. Rumors of cannibalism... but no, he couldn't know of those. He couldn't be aware, this strange man in the woods. Strange man in the woods at dusk... no. There was no way for him to know. Still, there was something in his voice. Something in the scent that the wind managed to carry in her direction. It's all too much, and her thoughts grew louder by the moment. Thoughts of bad blood and of bloodshed... Adhara is quick of wit and silver of tongue, and yet all she wants to do is rely on her ability to fight. Isn't that fucked?

"I've already eaten." The words are cold. Adhara knows that she's given away her position, and she rises now. There's no way for her to will her hackles back down, so she doesn't bother. Instead, the woman stands tall and proud as she uncurls herself from the base of the tree, stepping out into the fading sunlight. Looks like she'd need to find another place to rest her weary head for the evening, anyway. Any quarrel she has with this man, any bad blood, well it would be best to face it head on. Her gaze darts to him, finally taking in the man for all he is, and her heart nearly stops in her chest.

It was as if Adhara was looking in a mirror, the man's marking reflecting her own. "What the fuck?" A question, more than anything else, as she finally makes eye contact.

"Adhara"