size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
04-19-2022, 02:09 AM
The offer was a kind one, and Halo offered a small smile. "Whenever you have time, I would like that. Mr. Raccoon doesn't mean to cause trouble, he just... ah, he's a raccoon." There was a bit of pride in her tone, though. Having found the little creature on death's doorstep, it was nice that he was okay. Not just okay, even, but he was strong enough to cause trouble in the first place. If Halo had to spend the rest of her life raccoon-proofing things, she'd be happy to, because it meant that Mr. Raccoon was alive and well. She'd done well with him, and he was here to prove that.

Halo figured he'd speak, asking his question, when he was good and ready. She wasn't incorrect. He spoke of children... children from two males. With kindness in her gaze and fondness in her heart, Halo thought through Mort's question. Biologically speaking, was there a way for two males to contribute to the same child. For a long moment Halo thinks, and she considers. It's only after a long moment of consideration that she speaks, tone gentle as always. "I can't claim to know everything, and I'll find a healer outside the Armada to confer with in the morning," Halo begins, already considering if she's better off going looking for Sedna or approaching Fireside to find Álarr. "But children can't exist without a woman. There's no way for a male to carry pups, they don't have the right organs."

Still, Halo is one to dump information when she has it. "From what I understand, and I could be wrong but, I think two males can contribute to the same litter. I've heard of it happening, where a litter has two fathers, but I haven't seen it myself." Maybe not the answer that he was hoping for, but hopefully it was something. Better than nothing? Maybe? Halo rose softly to her feet and padded to pour Mortis a cup of tea, nudging it closer to her friend before taking a sip of her own.
"Halo"
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]