An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
04-19-2022, 05:06 PM

Fern has felt a sense of restlessness settling over her as the wedding of Artorias and Briar draws closer. There is so much to do, so much still to prepare for and that is why she has dragged Rudy away from the castle with her. They have both been busy with their respective duties and the gray girl misses going on hunts with the motley boy. Ocean-hued look over to Rudyard, a smile tugging at her lips as she leads him toward the grove of ancient oak trees. Should she mention how she hopes that they will get married soon? No, she banishes the thought from the mind. Rudy likes to take things slowly and Fern needs to respect that.

Lightly, she leaps atop a downed giant, the splintered path of a lighting strike cutting jaggedly through the wood. Pausing on her large perch, Fern scents the air, finding the animal she wants on the breeze. With a smile, she jumps down and signals for Rudy to follow her closely. She has chosen this particular animal for its meat, hoping to round out the selections that will be available at the reception. Lark’s Song is buckled across her back, the steel cleaned and shining, while the green leather of the scabbard and hilt have been oiled thoroughly. Continuing to sniff the air, she follows the unseen path toward the prey.

A clearing appears and Fern moves behind a bulky tree and stops. Waiting for Rudy to join her, she then lays out her plan while watching the solitary figure in the clearing, “That is a young gaur. Looks like the bull was old enough to be kicked out of the herd of cows. They can be very aggressive so be ready for a fight.” Turning her blue eyes to the golden gaze of her love, she offers him a smile before saying, “I think if we both attack it, we can take it down. I will be using my sword so please, be very careful. Are you ready?” Worry causes her brow to knit together as she watches the motley boy, knowing that, if she hurt him, she would never be able to live with herself.

"Rudyard & Fern"

Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.