gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Acacia
04-19-2022, 07:39 PM

Relm answered his question, claiming that the cloak provided her with camouflage. The big man wrinkled his nose slightly. Of course he knew she was bright ass pink underneath. During their battles together, it would have been impossible to remain completely covered. Especially when the snake was flipping her about. "Camouflage is just hiding," he rumbled, tying up the last of the vine into a loop that could be fitted around his neck and shoulder. "You're a good fighter and a good hunter," he remembered the deer that she'd downed on her own. "So what's there to hide from?"

Based on the woman's disposition and mannerisms, Merrick imagined that she might be keeping herself hidden from others. A silly notion. "If you think it's your coloring that you need to keep hidden, my family is bright fucking purple," he spoke somewhat humorously. It was kind of funny to him that he didn't like that Relm wore a cloak. She was a fine fighter and hunter and should be proud to walk as openly in the world as he did. "The next time we kill together, don't wear the damn cloak." There was still humor in his mismatched gaze as he began the lope back to Elysium, assuming she would follow.

"Merrick Mendacium"
[Image: 9F8cjvQ.png]
Merrick is the most adult character that I have.
He is a walking trigger warning.
He regularly indulges in rape, murder, womanizing, pup murder and so much more.
Please DO NOT READ HIS THREADS.