Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-19-2022, 10:39 PM
Siege? he thought, burning with curiosity for knowledge he hadn’t known had been out there. His mother had been alive all this time? Had she known of his fathers death, of him being given up as an orphan? His childhood was so long ago that he felt oddly detached from his emotions in regards to her. He had had Deathbelle, no matter that might have soured in their later years.

As for the sister before him - she had asked for him, and been told of his death. “I didn’t know you existed. I don’t remember… so young when they took me from Antiope, I don’t remember her face.” He admitted. He was torn between a desire to push down his emotions in front of this stranger, and a strange urge to throttle her until she told him everything she knew. “If I had known… they would have lost their control of me. I never would have stayed away.” he spoke his thoughts out loud, as he began to understand what they had done. In separating them, they had created a dependency on the Empire. He had had no one else.

"Adhara"