Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
10-03-2013, 11:10 PM

It seemed that the King wasn't the only one aware of the cobalt King's presence at the Seracian borders. A second figure would appear, this one much smaller and clearly feminine. She donned a grey coat with white accents, her eyes a stormy grey. She came with a friendly smile decorating her lips, introducing herself as Loccian, the ambassador of Seracia. It appeared that she was a healer and if her king accepted his offer at an alliance, then she would help train his healers. That was great, if he had any healers to begin with. It's my pleasure Loccian. I'm the King of Tortuga, as you probably caught on. I would very much appreciate if you could help train my healers, once I gained some of course. a light chuckle would accompany his words before the King caught his attention once more.

It is a pleasure, Taurig. I must ask of you a bit more information, though. Can you tell me anything of how this pack you are forming will be aligned? Likewise I would be more than willing to tell you anything you wish to know of Seracia. Information about his pack was easy enough and not too much to ask. My pack is neutral, though I guess you could say we're on the more noble side of the scale. I'm not looking to cause a war or to even participate in one, like the one currently brewing. We will be a very family oriented pack who highly values respect. We will look out for each other and if we're able to forge an alliance, my pack will protect yours as if you were our own. The same would go to Valhalla. And unless there is anything you feel the need to share, I can already tell that your pack is highly respectable with such members as Loccian here among your ranks.

Talk like this